Friday, August 8, 2008

Dragon Butters


Well i had fun playing around with the dragon fly tut and came up with these.

Download

I thought they were just too cute and i had to share them with you all.

These are free to all just following my tou which is Personal use only,Link back to me, Don't claim as your own. I know there are some of you that use photoshop and i am not to sure how to make them for that i think its png but that would mean a have to have them all on one page without touching. Any ideas would help cause i would love it if everyone could use these instead of Paint Shop pro users thanks soo much.
Here is the lovely tut i based these little guys on Dragonfly tut

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Wow Snowtig!!! I loooove your blog. Thanks so much for sharing all the great tutes and goodies you make with them. You've done a great job, nice work. I've planned on adding a tute link section to my blog for other newbies like us and I will post yours today :-)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).