Monday, August 22, 2011

Blog ROcks award

I Received An Award!

I received an award from
Dezines By Snowravyn
Please stop by her blog and check out her amazing scrap kits and Tutorials.



RockAwardvi

This award is to acknowledge blogs that rock.
If you know a blog that rocks and want to give them this award
Then send them a message saying "Your Blog Rocks".
Since I have accepted this award from "Snowravyn"
I must pass it on to 5 other blogs that I think Rock.
There are no rules to this award.
Only to send it to 5 people you think deserve this award.
Make sure you leave them a message.

This is easy for me, as these are the people I admire with their awesome
 talent and whom leave a lasting impression on my mind!






1.Scraps Of Enchantment
2. Dezines By Snowravyn
3. Candys Treats

No comments: